Your prayers and generosity are transforming people affected by disabilities all over the world with the love of Jesus Christ. You are putting into action Jesus’ own words in Luke 14 to “Go out quickly…and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.” Thank you for sending the hope and joy of Christ to thousands of special needs families, whether through Family Retreats, Wheels for the World, or the Christian Institute on Disability.
There are a number of ways you can be a part of this wonderful endeavor. Some of these giving plans can even provide a supplemental income for you or a loved one. As you will see, there are opportunities to:
- Make a gift from retirement funds that would be heavily taxed if left to heirs.
- Make a gift that gives back for a period of time, providing extra income in retirement years or to help fund educational expenses for a loved one.
- Give a life insurance policy no longer needed for its original purpose.
- Give the remainder of a checking, savings or investment account through a pay on death provision.
- Leave your lasting legacy by making a gift of a lifetime.
As you read through this information, you might see an option that will work for you. We would be happy to discuss any of these giving plans with you and your advisors.